AACB Innovation Award 2016/17
Applications for the AACB Innovation Award are now open!
The Award recognises new innovations which represent a significant transformation to bureau operations, technology and/or to the product pipeline.
Nominations must address the following questions and must not exceed 750 words per question.
- What new innovation(s) have been applied in your business in the past twelve months that represent a significant transformation to your operations, technology or product development pipeline? Highlight, if any, initiatives that were borne out of previous AACB Staff Conferences. (Maximum 750 words or less)
- What specific benefits or organisational gains have been realised from the innovation created for your bureau? Highlight what impact this innovation has had on the business events industry and the wider community. (Maximum 750 words or less)
- All finalist will be required to deliver a short TEDx style presentation at the 28th AACB Staff Conference.
- The presentation must not exceed 8 minutes, and can be delivered by a team or individual.
- Content for the presentation should include, but not be limited to the selection criteria questions.
- Presentation style and format requirements will need to be discussed with the technician on duty. Any media equipment required in addition to the conference setup will be at the nominee’s cost.
Information provided in your application may be used for media, marketing and promotional material (excluding any financial data, which will remain confidential).
- AACB members will be battling it out for the perpetual Innovation Shield and associated prestige!
- In addition, a $1,000 cash prize is being offered to build on your bureau’s award-winning concept or provide mentoring to help bring your team’s innovative ideas and insights to life and make them happen in your workplace.
Proudly sponsored by
AACB Innovation Award 2015/16 Winner
AACB was pleased to announce Business Events Cairns & Great Barrier Reef as the 2015/16 winner of the AACB’s Innovation Award. The award was announced at the AACB Annual Conference gala dinner held at Victoria Park, Brisbane on 9 September.
During the qualifying period, Business Events Cairns introduced a program to lift the level of business events professionalism within the region and establish a standard for consistency in response to local challenges.
Watch the Innovation X presentations on Youtube
AACB MEDIA RELEASE: Cairns Innovation voted best by Australia's Convention Bureaux